: Esther& Steffi.....hand held audio

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2001
      I tried the audio tape before and did not get a good results, maybe I need
      to practice or get a new tape recorder. I’ll bring one along anyway.

    • keith2draw@home.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
        Bev,

        If Esther doesn't want to be filmed or photographed, another option
        is to tape record an interview. I have a little hand-held audio
        recorder which is very unobtrusive.

        Keith
      • karen Cotter
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2001
          Good little tape audio recorders are available a lot cheaper than videocams
          although it would be nice to have a picture or two.

          Maybe have someone shoot you two together while you are interviewing
          her....with a camera, I hasten to add! :o)

          Karen C