Washburn's San Antonio Show

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 4:25 PM
      Hi, everyone....

      If any of you will be in or near San Antonio the weekend of September
      22-23 and would like a comp pass to Kent Washburn's glass-china-
      pottery show, please e-mail me at

      duchess @ speakeasy.org (no spaces, however)

      and I'll be glad to send you a comp or leave one at the door.

      I can't guarantee that Blanding's VK pottery will be for sale, but
      there's always hope. My vintage advertising display will include
      Vernon Kilns ads and selected pieces of DB designs from my own
      collection.

      Thanks, and hope to see you in San Antonio (where I will be arriving
      September 18).