[aloha-donblanding] Tom Markle

  • Keith Emmons
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2000
      Tom,
      Have a great time in Carmel! I love that part of the country. I lived
      in Santa Cruz from 1991 to 1994. If only I had known about Blanding
      then, I could have spent days going through the libraries there. Good
      luck with the digging.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2000
        I will be at the Carmel Library at 1pm sharp on 2-18. Unfortunately, its the
        only day I can be there for that weekend. But, I'll see whats there and copy
        what I can copy. Bev will be there also, what I can't copy off, I guess she
        will.....I am particularly interested in seeing how many residences he lived
        in while in Carmel, and if they are still there. I suspect I will be going
        there a few more times for research in the next few months....Whatever I
        copy, I will share...