RE: [aloha-donblanding] Videotaping Esther Baldwin York

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2001
      Hi Karen,

      Running the video camera is not the problem, I just don’t have one anymore.
      The kids have one in Az. She lives in Hollywood and I’ll let you know what
      she has to say about being videoed.

    • Nelson Black
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001
        Bev: I too will kick in with some money.....

        Nelson W. Black
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001
          Count me in on the $$$ for the rental! michael