RE: [aloha-donblanding] Videotaping Esther Baldwin York

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2001
      Hi Karen,

      Running the video camera is not the problem, I just don’t have one anymore.
      The kids have one in Az. She lives in Hollywood and I’ll let you know what
      she has to say about being videoed.

    • doggydan@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001
        Hi Bev...if you feel inspired enough to do an interview and Ms. York
        is willing to be the subject, a video cam is really easy to use. I
        can't speak for tj, Keith and a couple of other members who are
        really active in this project but I would be happy to kick in some $
        to reimburse you for renting a videocam for a day or two. The yellow
        pages have places that rent them and they give you a lesson in using
        them. I've rented them myself and I am a techno-dummy and had no
        trouble! If the others don't want to kick in, I will be happy to
        split the cost with you myself. I think it would be a wonderful
        thing to have - the tape, that is. Where the heck does she live,
        anyway? If her daughter lives in the "hills", I am assuming she is
        referring to the Hollywood Hills area - Beverly Hills - etc. If EBY
        is near the San Fernando Valley I would be happy to go with you
        although knowing you as little as I do, I think you have the skill
        and ability and courage to do it alone! Just want you to know I am
        here and available if you want a co-hort. Karen Cotter
      • Nelson Black
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001
          Bev: I too will kick in with some money.....

          Nelson W. Black
          > Hi Bev...if you feel inspired enough to do an interview and Ms. York
          > is willing to be the subject, a video cam is really easy to use. I
          > can't speak for tj, Keith and a couple of other members who are
          > really active in this project but I would be happy to kick in some $
          > to reimburse you for renting a videocam for a day or two. The yellow
          > pages have places that rent them and they give you a lesson in using
          > them. I've rented them myself and I am a techno-dummy and had no
          > trouble! If the others don't want to kick in, I will be happy to
          > split the cost with you myself. I think it would be a wonderful
          > thing to have - the tape, that is. Where the heck does she live,
          > anyway? If her daughter lives in the "hills", I am assuming she is
          > referring to the Hollywood Hills area - Beverly Hills - etc. If EBY
          > is near the San Fernando Valley I would be happy to go with you
          > although knowing you as little as I do, I think you have the skill
          > and ability and courage to do it alone! Just want you to know I am
          > here and available if you want a co-hort. Karen Cotter

        • Michael Brookman
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001
            Count me in on the $$$ for the rental! michael