original Vagabond sketches,inscribed

  • jhurwitz3@home.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2001
      Have 3 wonderful sketches from 1940's printing inscribed to Phil from
      Don Blanding,am interested in selling-anyone interested
      barbara
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2001
        Barbara,

        Do you have actual original brush-and-ink Blanding illustrations? Or
        do you have prints? What size? What subjects? How do you document
        in which book they were published? Are they pages from a book? Is a
        date included with Blanding's signature? Can you provide scans?
        Phil, by the way, is probably Phil Shuler.

        Yes, we are interested but need to have further details. Thanks for
        letting us know about the illustrations.

        ~~Cadia
      • MauiBandB@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2001
          I might be interested in sketches for our new addition to the Old Wailuku Inn
          <A HREF="http://www.mauiinn.com">http://www.mauiinn.com</A> called the Vagabond's House. To open in early 2002.

          aloha
          MauiTom