Re: Land of Pharaohs

  • cholyday@iinet.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2001
      Wow - thanks Cadia and Karen, looks like I can look forward to
      devouring more delicious delights from the Blanding box of chocolates,
      of his books I still have to track down!
      Thanks Cadia for posting Memory Room here - I can see why it's a
      favourite. I'll follow your bibliography for his other books after
      Vagabond's House.
      I like all the individual poems mentioned in recent posts. One of my
      favourites is "The Double Life" (from Drifters Gold if my memory room
      serves me right)...lol. Looks like I have quite a few more books to
      purchase now ......
      Thanks again for your feedback,
      Chris