1916

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2001
      Does anyone have access to newspapers from 1916 for Lawton,
      Kingfisher or Enid, Oklahoma? Perhaps there was something published
      about DB joining the CEF?

      ~~Cadia
    • rubiconlaw@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2001
        Sure Cadia, I can check the Lawton papers. There was also a 1913
        date Keith had asked about. Things have slowed down a bit since we
        opened our centennial exhibit, so I should be able to get to the
        library this week.
        Jim W.