Re: Canadian Military Records Online

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11 10:32 AM
      Keith,

      Great sleuthing! We're fortunate, as many of the listings do not yet
      have images available.

      The two GIFs show the Attestation Papers (a 2-page form), not DB's
      entire Canadian military records. This record and the 1900 US census
      both point to a birth year of 1893, not 1894. On the other hand,
      both could be wrong.

      Since the GIF's are relatively small, I'll upload them to our Files.

      Are you planning to order a copy of the full records?