RE: [aloha-donblanding] Chapparrel Poets

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2001
      TJ,

      Email me the list also, and I can go up to the library again. Also trying
      to reach the fellow who works in the Research area there.

      From: TJMarkle@... [mailto:TJMarkle@...]
      Bev is getting her research rocket ready as she reads
      this...These were retrieved from DB's scrapbook I found in Carmel. Should
      get to Keith by next week.......tj

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=210156.1528655.3092753.1456763/D=egroupweb/S=1705020083
      :HM/A=755589/R=0/*https://www.joinbomc.com/mybookclub/bestsellers/bookclubs/bo
      m/JoinFast/c6/c6_coupon.htm/?src=015_02_ip_273_d23_2761>

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2001
        tj has sent Keith a listing of poets that belonged to the Chapparrel in the
        late 30's or 40's. Some listings from the Glendale area to be
        researched....Bev is getting her research rocket ready as she reads
        this...These were retrieved from DB's scrapbook I found in Carmel. Should
        get to Keith by next week.......tj
      • karen Cotter
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2001
          Hi tj! Would you e-mail me the list of Chaparral poets too? I have such a
          rat's nest of things in my bookcases, I might also find something relevant.
          Thanks!
          Karen Cotter
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2001
            I've sent out the list Chapparrell to Keith. I'll let Keith get it to
            you all. I'm gone through next Tueday.........tj