[aloha-donblanding] Re: (no subject)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      yup, just looked up the two poems and re-read them. The post-script at the
      bottom of
      Three Ears was added and or not included in the typed version I have. The
      typed poems were sent to a Dr. James H Stroyer, Calvery Methodist Church,
      Morse&Maglee St, San Jose Ca. on 2-12-51. The note to Dr. Stroyer says,
      "Aloha, friend. couple more poems for you. Mighty glad you've found
      inspiration in some of them.
      Just back from lecture tour in the Northwest and out again locally,
      Happy Days, Aloha", Don Blanding, dated 2-10-51. Don's return address was
      1154 North Ogden Drive, Hollywood 46, Ca.
      Anyone know of Dr. Stroyer???