Re: [aloha-donblanding] Last Wheeze on Dunites

  • karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2001
      Another Wheeze:

      TJ - you can get Huell Howser's great tape on California's Central Coast.

      Through your fave search engine, type in "Huell Howser"...there will be a
      hyperlink for Huell giving a short biography. Down at the bottom, you will
      see a tiny hyperlink for "California's Gold".

      Click on that and it will give you a list of all the tours he has done.

      I believe it is the second or third,
      #202, "Central Coast".

      In it, among other things of interest is "Moy Mell, the Dunites, 1920's
      through 1940's. Most of his tapes cost about $21.00 and are really worth
      every penny! I have quite a few. Kittykowkow