Enhancing DB's Art Work

  • adayton@erols.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2001
      If anyone is interested, there is a computer program, available at a
      reasonable price, called "Genuine Fractiles" for both the PC and the
      Mac that will change a low resolution picture into a higher resolution
      picture. Much of the art on the web is for CRT display and not
      suitable for printing quality but this program will "grow" to a higher
      resolution. I have used it on some of the DB pictures and the results
      could be framed. If anyone uses it, I would like to know what you
      think of the results.