No Name Ships

  • cholyday@iinet.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 8:52 AM
      Hee hee ... I see what you mean Karen - eBays are Ships, and you've
      obviously been on a very long voyage here... lol. Although there is
      probably everything there a dreamer wishes, I am not too sure where I
      am headed yet, but I will remember to fish where the fish are, I am
      just a bit green behind the gills, still......
      Kind regards
      Chris