Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: No Strings

  • karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 6, 2001
      Oh Chris, if you have not looked at eBay, we might as well say "goodbye" to
      you right now. I have been lost in the wonders of eBay for 2 1/2 years
      straight and am just now surfacing for air and re-joining the living! I
      have an enormous collection of books that I would not have found in 10
      lifetimes of searching elsewhere! The most arcane, esoteric book you have
      ever desired will show up, sooner or later, on eBay! Bon Voyage!

      LOL Karen - Kittykowkow
    • Michael Brookman
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 6, 2001
        Too true! I finally completed (well, for now) my collection of Blanding via
        eBay. I'd searched for some of the books for almost 20 years! The easiest
        can sometimes be the hardest. Good luck, Chris! michael