[aloha-donblanding] (no subject)

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
      My lazy side put out the following, though I will be pouring thru my DB
      books. I have purchased some material that is signed by DB and has two poems
      contained in the book Floridays. I suspect the poems are from 1950's. The
      titles are short

      TITLE #1 IS CALLED.............."ONE" and is very spiritual

      TITLE #2 IS CALLED "THREE EARS", and I thought very introspective and
      humorous in a way.

      The question is which book are they published in? Now I sign off and begin
      reading....

      The poems are typewritten but the Signature is in his hand....
    • Keith Emmons
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
        TJ,
        "One" and "Three Ears" are both poems from 'Joy is an Inside Job'
        (1953), pages 58 and 86, respectively.