RE: [aloha-donblanding] John T. McInnis

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      Keith,

      I forgot to tell you that Lesson Pomeroy,III, will not take down the McInnis
      Print Shop sign. New tenants have asked, they told me today.

      Bev.

      John T. McInnis Printing & Publishing was the small printshop which
      put out Esther Baldwin York's book "Scarf of Stars," and Emily Carey
      Alleman's "The Gypsy Heart," both illustrated by Don Blanding.

      I came across this mention of the print shop on the internet:

      127-145 SOUTH OLIVE 1914
      SEELE & McINNIS PRINTING