Re: No Strings on tj

  • cholyday@iinet.net.au
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2001
      Thanks tj - you're welcome anytime - it's a big country with few
      people, there's a lot of space.
      Don't forget to be more like DB and less like Chevy Chase - the true
      enjoyment is in the journey not in reaching the destination. The road
      will tell you which way to go!
      I hope it's ok if I post some further questions re poems I am re
      reading from VH and that you guys may know some answers eg. In "A
      Response" he talks about the book going forth and making appeal to
      some far person in some far land (still doing that DB). But do we
      know anything about the correspondent from South Africa?. There are
      quite a few South Africans here in Perth by the way.
      Kind regards
      Chris
    • keith2draw@home.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2001
        g'day Chris,

        As far as I know, the identity of the South African who wrote that
        letter is not known. My wife is South African, by-the-way...her
        family is from Cape Town.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2001
          Chris: tj always has fun! I don't know about the South Africa connection
          either. If anyone would know those details it would be Keith.....OK, my wife
          says she has to see the Great Barrier Reef and I need to see a Kangaroo...now
          how do I do that??? (smile)..tj