Re: [aloha-donblanding] No Strings On tj

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 5:13 PM
      Aussie Chris: The No Strings manuscript is untouchable right now. By the
      time you catch up with all of DB's works maybe things will have
      changed....You have a lot of reading to do! Thanks for the invite and I
      haven't yet a clue on where we will drift in Australia when we get there. We
      are researching areas right now....I'm not like DB, I do have to have my
      plans, maybe I'm a Yuppie Vagabond! talk at you later.........tj