No Strings On tj

  • cholyday@iinet.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001
      Thanks tj - I am impressed that we have 2 manuscripts of an
      unpublished book - when are we going to see them? Or is this subject
      to ownership/copyright issues? Not to worry - I only have 2 of his
      books so far and reading Cadia and Keith's web sites, I see that I
      have a reasonable treasure chest still to explore!!
      Oh, and I am in Perth Western Australia - about a 5 hour jet trip
      from Sydney - probably much like the New York to LA time span I would
      imagine - we are 2 hours behind EST AUST, and I believe about 14 to
      16 hours AHEAD of the States - so you will never catch up to us down
      here. But I'd be happy to catch up in person if your drifting sees
      you pass my corner of this planet and my little bit of paradise by
      the beach - and I've been to Bali too!
      Kind regards
      Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2001
        Aussie Chris: The No Strings manuscript is untouchable right now. By the
        time you catch up with all of DB's works maybe things will have
        changed....You have a lot of reading to do! Thanks for the invite and I
        haven't yet a clue on where we will drift in Australia when we get there. We
        are researching areas right now....I'm not like DB, I do have to have my
        plans, maybe I'm a Yuppie Vagabond! talk at you later.........tj