Re: [aloha-donblanding] Hello from Down Under

  • Michael Brookman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2001
      Welcome to the club! I've been a fan of both DB and JB for years. I just
      made the connection, I'm a little slow, that "Floridays" was more than a
      coincidence! Duh. I just completed my collection of DB's works. You'll find
      the internet the greatest source and, if it's your goal, you should be done
      in no time. His poetry is so diverse yet focused. I get a real picture of
      his soul. One of the best purchases I've made was the voice recording on CD
      of DB reading his own poems, "Vagabond's House" included. You can find it on
      www.don-blanding.com. A very active DB officiando, Keith Emmons, runs the
      site and produces the CD. If your ever in the neighborhood of Carmel, let
      me know and we'll hook up. Aloha! michael