Armine Von Tempski-Ball

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2001
      Just spoke with Forest Lawn-Glendale. They have Armine dying on Dec. 1 1943
      and buried there on Dec. 4th. In those days they took no more information and
      are sending me to the news papers. I have already looked for her obit in the
      LA Times and will try the Glendale paper when in Glendale.

      TJ,

      Check with Yost & Webb Mortuary of Fresno, if they are still around. They
      took care of things in Fresno.