FW: Don Blanding House on Bay View

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2001
      Aloha to all,

      When last in Carmel, I took a photo of the 4th house down on Bay View from
      Santa Lucia. Kay Prine was with us and she did not remember this house being
      there in the late 30’s. Kay does remember the red house being there and that
      there were few house in this area then. Don said it was the Garrott House.
      Denise, does the Research library have anything on Garrott house or Garrett?

      The photo of the Bay shows Santa Crux in the distance, so Keith, you are
      right about their being another house. The house on the Point that faces So.
      to Point Lobos. And so the search continues.

      I will try to put these into our files for all to view. For some reason
      they came out big, so need to be changed in size if you can Cadia. I have
      been unable to get them down.