Re: [aloha-donblanding] Virgin of Waikiki

  • allen@sawtelle.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 10, 2001
      Hey! We lived in Fresno for 20 years and I used an airplane mechanic in
      Chochilla. Every been to Firebaugh? Wild place! The local call it
      Fireball. What can I say? Allen
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 10, 2001
        Allen: We zipped by Firebaugh without thinking of it........didn't know it
        was a "wild and wooly" place......Where would I go to when I go back? ..My
        sister in law lives in Fresno and she is dating a pilot now...she is 61 and
        he is 70......he went through WW2, etc.....we were talking about all of this
        at the reunion but he had never heard of Uncle Don.....keep in
        touch...........tj
      • keith2draw@home.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 10, 2001
          tj...you're thinking of 'Leaves from a Grass-House'

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 10, 2001
            Yes Keith, I knew that! (smile)....after I sent off the message I pulled out
            my copy of Leaves..........and smiled......thanks.........tj
          • allen@sawtelle.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 28, 2006
              No, he thought it was his idea. Allen