Florida exhibit

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2001
      Hi, everyone ...

      In case you haven't visited my Guestbook lately, there's a notice in
      it about the DB exhibit planned for next fall in Florida. I'd hoped
      Sherrie would post a note to this message board. She's seeking DB
      memorabilia, so if any of you would like to help that would be great.

      Actually, several DB-related messages have been added to the
      Guestbook recently...enjoy!

      http://mercury.beseen.com/guestbook/c/36487/guestbook.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2001
        tj has been in email contact with Sherrie about the Florida show.....we are
        talking a bit....sending her a copy of the Carmel Poster....tj