Re: [aloha-donblanding] Welcome, new members

  • allen@sawtelle.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8 6:56 PM
      I have the original one Uncle Don typed up somewhere if anyone gives a rip.
      Allen
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8 7:17 PM
        I'd love a copy of that Allen!!

        Keith
      • Nelson, Arlyne M
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 12 5:08 AM
          Cadia: How would I go about changing my email address for this group. I
          now have email at home and would like to use that address which is -
          Arlyne@...

          I love getting all the emails about Don Blanding and friends. I learned
          some things I didn't know - but the State Department might complain about me
          using their system for personal emails. Thanks, Arlyne Nelson

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 12 6:23 AM
            Hi, Arlyne,

            I think the easiest way to change your e-mail address is to use "Edit
            My Membership," which appears near the upper right corner of the
            screen. Select that option, scroll to the bottom of the resulting
            screen and you will see the "Add E-mail Address" link.

            You can select which address receives e-mail.

            You may also want to read "Account Information" and "My
            Preferences." Both links appear at or near the upper right corner of
            a screen. You can have alternate e-mail addresses if you wish, or
            just one.

            Hope this helps!