RE: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Research @ Cal. State Fullerton-Scotty's Obit

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2001
      Keith,

      I may be able to get a photo from USC. But!!! Billie Jean WHO……………
      Bev.

      It would be great to get a yearbook photo of Scotty from either USC
      or his high school

      Also, I would still like to find Scotty's sister Billie Jean...I'm
      convinced she's still alive.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2001
        TJ,

        This sounds like a job for you.

        Bev.

        We don't know Billie Jean Creager's last name...I doubt she stayed
        single, so who knows what her last name is now.

        It would be like finding a needle in a haystack, unless we could look
        at the Chowchilla newspaper marriage notices.

      • keith2draw@home.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2001
          It would be great to get a yearbook photo of Scotty from either USC
          or his high school

          Also, I would still like to find Scotty's sister Billie Jean...I'm
          convinced she's still alive.

          Keith
        • keith2draw@home.com