Research @ Cal. State Fullerton-Scotty's Obit

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3 9:04 PM
      Keith,

      I was wondering the same thing. I will check around after the family returns
      to Az. I also have a request into USC about Scotty.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3 10:52 PM
        Keith,

        I may be able to get a photo from USC. But!!! Billie Jean WHO……………
        Bev.

        It would be great to get a yearbook photo of Scotty from either USC
        or his high school

        Also, I would still like to find Scotty's sister Billie Jean...I'm
        convinced she's still alive.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4 1:03 AM
          TJ,

          This sounds like a job for you.

          Bev.

          We don't know Billie Jean Creager's last name...I doubt she stayed
          single, so who knows what her last name is now.

          It would be like finding a needle in a haystack, unless we could look
          at the Chowchilla newspaper marriage notices.

        • keith2draw@home.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4 7:20 AM
            It would be great to get a yearbook photo of Scotty from either USC
            or his high school

            Also, I would still like to find Scotty's sister Billie Jean...I'm
            convinced she's still alive.

            Keith
          • keith2draw@home.com