Re: Research @ Cal. State Fullerton

  • keith2draw@home.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2 9:38 AM
      Bev,

      Thanks for the dates...probably just a misprint on Scotty's Obit.
      I wonder if he has a headstone anywhere?

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3 9:04 PM
        Keith,

        I was wondering the same thing. I will check around after the family returns
        to Az. I also have a request into USC about Scotty.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3 10:52 PM
          Keith,

          I may be able to get a photo from USC. But!!! Billie Jean WHO……………
          Bev.

          It would be great to get a yearbook photo of Scotty from either USC
          or his high school

          Also, I would still like to find Scotty's sister Billie Jean...I'm
          convinced she's still alive.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4 1:03 AM
            TJ,

            This sounds like a job for you.

            Bev.

            We don't know Billie Jean Creager's last name...I doubt she stayed
            single, so who knows what her last name is now.

            It would be like finding a needle in a haystack, unless we could look
            at the Chowchilla newspaper marriage notices.

          • keith2draw@home.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4 7:20 AM
              It would be great to get a yearbook photo of Scotty from either USC
              or his high school

              Also, I would still like to find Scotty's sister Billie Jean...I'm
              convinced she's still alive.

              Keith
            • keith2draw@home.com