Research @ Cal. State Fullerton

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2001
      Aloha,

      “Creager, Scott S.(I thought was C.) Funeral services today (Aug 17, 1940)
      3p.m. at St John’s Episcopal Church, Cunningham & O’Connor directors.” L. A.
      Times

      Keye Luke died on Jan 12, 1991 at the age of 86. L.A. Times

      Jean (Babe) London, died Dec 15, 1980 at the Motion Picture and Television
      Country House and Hospital in Woodland Hills. L.A. Times

      Joe Venuti died Aug 14, 1978 at the age of 74 of cancer in a Seattle
      Hospital. L.A. Times

      Beulah May, born June 24 (or26), 1883 in Hiawatha Kan. and died Aug. 7, 1959
      in Los Angeles at the age of 76? She was a poet and sculptor. She was
      educated a the Chicago Art Institute and the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine
      Arts. By 1924 she was manager of an orange ranch in Santa Ana, Calif. From
      1934 on she was editor of a poetry column in the Santa Ana Register and also
      authored many poetry books.

      Keith, she was Head of the Historical Dept.So. Calif Poetry, HUNTINGTON
      LIBRARY.

      Her MODERN POET’S column in the Register featured many poets from James
      Nothe’s Silhouettes, including DB, Copeland and Northe.

    • keith2draw@home.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2001
        Bev,

        Thanks for the dates...probably just a misprint on Scotty's Obit.
        I wonder if he has a headstone anywhere?

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2001
          Keith,

          I was wondering the same thing. I will check around after the family returns
          to Az. I also have a request into USC about Scotty.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2001
            Keith,

            I may be able to get a photo from USC. But!!! Billie Jean WHO……………
            Bev.

            It would be great to get a yearbook photo of Scotty from either USC
            or his high school

            Also, I would still like to find Scotty's sister Billie Jean...I'm
            convinced she's still alive.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2001
              TJ,

              This sounds like a job for you.

              Bev.

              We don't know Billie Jean Creager's last name...I doubt she stayed
              single, so who knows what her last name is now.

              It would be like finding a needle in a haystack, unless we could look
              at the Chowchilla newspaper marriage notices.

            • keith2draw@home.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2001
                It would be great to get a yearbook photo of Scotty from either USC
                or his high school

                Also, I would still like to find Scotty's sister Billie Jean...I'm
                convinced she's still alive.

                Keith
              • keith2draw@home.com