Part 2, Menu poem...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2001
      This poem is done in script writing:

      ESCAPE TO ROMANCE

      Let us escape...for an hour or so...
      Just an hour or so, to a place that I know
      Away from the rush of this clamorous shrill age
      To the tropical charms of unique "Zombie Village".

      A door leads us through to mysterious vistas where lures for our
      senses contrive to assist us in throwing off care and gray
      worry and sorrow...so that we may believe in a brighter
      tomorrow...Every plank, weathered timber or barnacled
      beam has floated a while in the fabled Gulf Stream...or drifted
      ashore in a haunted lagoon where Drums of the Voodoo throb
      under the moon...There are flowers, exotic and vividly
      tinted, and fishes with scales like bright gold, newly minted. There
      are fragrances, subtle and strange and elusive, and foods that
      would make the dumb Sphinx grow effusive...such flavors
      and savors so skillfully blended that you sigh with regret as each
      viand is ended...There are drinks that are mixed by the son
      of a wizard to moisten your whistle and tickle your gizzard...
      luscious concoctions as mild as a zephyr, concealing a jolt
      like the kick of a heifer: drinks that are smooth as the touch of
      white satin, persuasive and suave as the love of a Latin.
      The lights and the shadows conceal the deft scheming to set
      your thoughts drifting and get your heart dreaming...
      of tropical moons and of swift flying fishes, of little grass houses
      on Islands of Wishes

      signed..........Don Blanding

      "Rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief, doctor,
      lawyer, merchant chief"...What you are and
      sho you are matters not...as long as you are
      one of those discriminating people who will
      take time to enjoy good food and drink, we will
      do our best to serve you. Aloha!...return soon

      The most expensive item is: A complete Tahitian Feast

      Barbecued Suckling Pig...........$50....

      That's everything folks........anyone ready for the Luau???

      Well, enjoy the new listing...tj certainly has...............tj