DB on a menu

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2001
      tj bought a menu with a DB poem on the back...quite unique in
      itself....some of you may have seen it on the ebay site....the fun stuff is
      that the restaurant (Zombie Village) is in Oakland Ca., which is where tj
      grew up through age 11....the menu advertises it was on 6485 San Pablo Ave,
      Oakland...the front cover was designed by a person whose name appears to be:
      Scherkefaley...a name I don't know of nor ever heard of....another local link
      for tj to DB......anyone out there ever heard of this name or the Zombie
      Village Restaurant????
      tj's wife thinks her family ate there in the 50's as she and her family
      grew up close to San Pablo Ave.
      Not much happening out here, so, does this conjure up any memories???
      Was the Zombie Village in L.A. area too???
      On my next email, I will put in the entire poem written on the back of
      the menu...only DB could write like this.........tj