RE: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Scott C. Creager

    Message 1 of 4 , May 16, 2001
      Keith,

      Do you know where this Ruth Viola Sandlo died in 1990.

      Cadia,

      When I go to the Cal State Fullerton Library, I’ll see if the is a LA
      Times obit on Scotty.

      Bev.

      It answers many questions we had on the cause & circumstances
      surrounding Scotty's death. So his wife's name WAS Ruth...having a
      maiden name will help us to track her down.

      In the California Death Records on Rootsweb there is a Ruth Viola
      Sandlo (1910-1990)...it lists her father's name as Quackenbush. Could
      she have remarried?