Dave Ballard's "Vagabond's House" recordings

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2001
      We often have several threads going at one time. All messages are on
      the website, where anyone can view and respond to any message at any
      time. It is not necessary to repeat the content of previous messages.

      Dave Ballard's LPs were produced by Lew Lathrop at his studio in
      Seattle, not on a major label. Very remote chance that you would
      find copies.