Re: [aloha-donblanding] May Day Is Lei Day

    Message 1 of 19 , May 3, 2001
      Well, get me some contacts that I can try to influence....If Bill Boyd is the
      MAN, then lets get on him....I can do a lot from the mainland to get this
      going, you don't have to do it all you know.....Is the Outrigger the best
      option? I've been down this road in Carmel and it took me 8 months to set it
      all up...and I'm just 100 miles away from Carmel and I can drive
      there.....Hawaii is much different for me....I have to have contacts like
      yourself to get things started.....

      What was the response to Lei Day on Maui???? Any newpaper coverage? If so,
      can you send me copies of whatever was published? That would help me with
      the local info and how it is perceived.

      My D Day is now less that 6 months away...then I am free to run......talk to
      me Mr. Maui Tom....I need you to get me started in the right
      direction.......tj
    • MauiBandB@aol.com
      Message 2 of 19 , May 3, 2001
        TJ

        Hope to have my D day before yours. There was a nice reminicising article on
        front page of my news with no ref to D B. The Outrigger did their fabulous
        lei day event again. I do believe that is the correct place to do it. We
        could do some other events in build up perhaps even one at the Inn.
        I called to wish Bill Happy lei day on the day but he was home ill I will
        contact in a day or two.

        aloha
        Tom