Wishing all a Happy Lei Day /May Day

  • TikiRoom18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 7:25 PM
      I would like to take this oppurtunity to wish all on this mailing list all
      the best on Lei day tomorrow. It's not often that you find a person who
      created a holiday without having to die to do it. This day is filled with
      memories of growong up in Hawaii and participating in school "May Day
      pageants", each class would put together a performance and there was a may
      day king and queen along with a may day court chosen from the student body.
      Everything was so tropical and beautiful... auwe...

      Aloha
      Larry
    • karen Cotter
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30 8:44 PM