Re: Is this group still working?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2001
      Hi,

      Yes, we're still here...I think "busy" is the operative word! Most
      of the groups to which I belong have been pretty quiet the past week
      or 10 days.

      I try to do a little bit of transcription each evening, and will be
      adding more 1928 Lei Day articles to the Files soon. I have now
      retrieved material from the Star-Bulletin from January through July
      10, 1928.

      Hope everyone had a lovely Easter and will look forward to
      celebrating Lei Day, at least in spirit! Maybe those lucky to be in
      Hawaii will share some photos of the festivities?