Is this group still working?

  • adayton@erols.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2001
      No messages have been posted. I wonder if the system is working.
      Perhaps everyone is too busy with their income tax.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18, 2001
        Hi,

        Yes, we're still here...I think "busy" is the operative word! Most
        of the groups to which I belong have been pretty quiet the past week
        or 10 days.

        I try to do a little bit of transcription each evening, and will be
        adding more 1928 Lei Day articles to the Files soon. I have now
        retrieved material from the Star-Bulletin from January through July
        10, 1928.

        Hope everyone had a lovely Easter and will look forward to
        celebrating Lei Day, at least in spirit! Maybe those lucky to be in
        Hawaii will share some photos of the festivities?