Re: Reply

  • rubiconlaw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2001
      DB had written Lawton resident Lucile Henderson that the poem A Name
      for My Mountain in Today is here is about Mount Scott in the Witchita
      Mountains outside Lawton. The illustration was taken from a
      photograh of Mount Scott. He also wrote about the mountain in one of
      his Pine Cone colums. Sorry, I don't have a date for it.
      I must say that Prairie Days is one of, if not the best acounts of
      early Lawton that I have ever read.
      Jim W.