tj is back

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2001
      I appreciated the kind words from some of you out there. My 81 year old
      mother in Law survived double valve replacement in her heart. We've been
      caretaking her for some time now and its good to see her move on like this.
      I hope this now allows me to continue some researching on DB, Chowchilla
      calls you know...
      I have some promised material to send out, please remind me and I'll get
      it done. Thanks...tj