magazines and blanding bios

  • TikiRoom18@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2001
      keith2draw@... writes:

      << I've been told
      that the editors of 'The Coconut Telegram' (Buffet's Fan Rag) are
      interested in a story on Blanding, and I'm currently working on that.

      I was thinking the other day that perhaps Aloha and Hawaiian Airlines
      inflight magazines might want an article on Blanding with some artwork. It
      would seem that it would be right up their alley. Also the national Hawaiian
      magazines ALOHA and HAWAII might want an article. They all seem to specialize
      in light tropical/hawaii with plenty of pretty pictures and art-type articles
      and one on Blanding would seem to suit.

      anyway...
      larry
    • keith2draw@home.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2001
        I agree with you totally Larry. It would be good promotion, and also
        a great way to hone our writing skills. I'd like to start testing the
        literary market with some articles.