Yahoo crap

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 8:48 PM
      Simple things frustrate tj....I can't get into our site tonight, the
      little hand I look for has disappeared and I can't get anyplace. I'm not
      registered or something...don't have the time or patience to mess with it
      now...I'm going off line and commiserate with a glass of milk and a
      cookie....something simple seems appealing!
      I never liked Yahoo in the first place..........sorry...just venting
      (smile)....tj