scotty

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2001
      tj is looking at the photo that Jerry sent to me...I will do my best to
      get it uploaded tonight....not sure why it won't work for me, I've done this
      before and it worked...the photo I have is clear and shows a man in his late
      30's, maybe even early 40's, but I don't remember when Scotty died and what
      age he was...Keith/Cadia, can I fax it to either of you? Send me your fax
      privately and I'll see what I can do...leaving for SF hospital at 6:30
      tomorrow morning though...
      tj is sure this is Scotty as this face is in other photo's I've seen,
      including the fuzzy picture that came from the DB scrap book tj located in
      Carmel, which is the same man I see in this photo I have, that is larger and
      clearer......
      Now you've pique'd my interest in getting everyone's feedback on this
      photo from Jerry......OK, I'm off to try the upload again....tj