Re: [aloha-donblanding] Digest Number 292

  • Jakable@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2001
      My interest in Don Blanding remains high, but a job change at the end of last
      year has taken up much of my time. My interest is both in his poetry and
      assembling a collection of first editions in great condition.
      Perhaps more discussion of his poetry would pique my interest and the
      interest of others. I know few people (TJ excepted) who even know who
      Blanding is, but have talked him up at work among poetry-loving coworkers. I
      have even given away two copies of Vagabond's House to people along with our
      e-group address.
      We can only do what we can do. I read the messages here religiously and
      occasional go to the group to check out new material added. I can only
      encourage folks to hand in their. And I certainly am interested in the book.
      Whatever help I might be is yours for the asking.
      I think there is an ebb and flow to these groups as participation rises and
      falls. As with most things, it is a core group that propels it forward anyhow.