Re: List of Books - and Plate, For Sale

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2001
      Hi,

      Attachments are not permitted on messages to the list, and are
      automatically deleted.

      You may provide the list within the body of your e-mail message (copy
      and paste) or upload as a text file in Files: Books & Memorabilia for
      Sale.

      ~~Cadia
    • windesong@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 19, 2001
        Thanks for letting me know.....I will type in the text today - instead of an
        attachment. Like I said, I've got a lot to learn about "groups"........