RE: [aloha-donblanding] List of Books - and Plate, For Sale

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2001
      Aloha and welcome,

      When we took the pictures of the Picture Bridge at the Huntington Hotel last
      year, there were no “tiles” anywhere around the pool or in it. If they were
      there, they are gone now. The people there now are not very informed about
      the hotels past. They have a book in the gift shop for sale. of course, but
      nothing about tiles. Only that DB wrote the word pictures for Frank M. Moore’
      s Picture Bridge……….which is still there and recently repainted.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2001
        Hope I do this right so the information goes to all of you....I have done the
        list on an attachment....so hopefully you will be able to print it
        out....like I said, some of these were my mothers, and others I've collected
        through the years....

        If anyone is interested, please email me, and if you need further info, I'll
        give you my phone number.....

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2001
          Hi,

          Attachments are not permitted on messages to the list, and are
          automatically deleted.

          You may provide the list within the body of your e-mail message (copy
          and paste) or upload as a text file in Files: Books & Memorabilia for
          Sale.

          ~~Cadia
        • windesong@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 19, 2001
            Thanks for letting me know.....I will type in the text today - instead of an
            attachment. Like I said, I've got a lot to learn about "groups"........