Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Does this reply go to everyone in the aloha-donbl...

  • windesong@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2001
      Hi - thanks for responding....The ones I think are 1st Editions are as
      follows:

      Pilot Bails Out! - 1943 in great shape, but no dust cover if there was one..

      Memory Room - 1935 - signed by DB w/dust cover, minor damage to dust cover

      Today Is Here - 1946 - in great shape, but not dust cover if there was one

      Joy Is An Inside Job - 1953 - w/dust cover, minor damage to dust cover

      A Grand Time Living - 1950 - Excellent almost pristine condition with dust
      cover and vinyl cover over dust cover

      Drifter's Gold - 1939 w/dust cover, minor damage to dust cover

      Mostly California - 1948 - w/dust cover, minor damage to dust cover

      and

      Pictures of Paradise - this is 2nd printing - 1939 - but signed by DB -
      thought you might be interested

      Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you my phone number and you
      can call for more complete descriptions....thanks.