Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Does this reply go to everyone in the aloha-donbl...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17 8:55 AM
      tj would like to know the list of books you have and if they are first
      editions. If they are not firsts in primo condition, then I wouldn't be
      interested at this time. Yes, if you go out the group then everyone see's
      your message....tj
    • windesong@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18 4:34 PM
        Hi - thanks for responding....The ones I think are 1st Editions are as
        follows:

        Pilot Bails Out! - 1943 in great shape, but no dust cover if there was one..

        Memory Room - 1935 - signed by DB w/dust cover, minor damage to dust cover

        Today Is Here - 1946 - in great shape, but not dust cover if there was one

        Joy Is An Inside Job - 1953 - w/dust cover, minor damage to dust cover

        A Grand Time Living - 1950 - Excellent almost pristine condition with dust
        cover and vinyl cover over dust cover

        Drifter's Gold - 1939 w/dust cover, minor damage to dust cover

        Mostly California - 1948 - w/dust cover, minor damage to dust cover

        and

        Pictures of Paradise - this is 2nd printing - 1939 - but signed by DB -
        thought you might be interested

        Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you my phone number and you
        can call for more complete descriptions....thanks.