Re: Does this reply go to everyone in the aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com???

  • windesong@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2001
      I've never had time to get involved in all your emails, but have been reading
      them for several months.......

      My questions are two -

      -when I reply to this group - does it go to everyone on the list???

      -and, is anyone interested in purchasing Blanding books - I have 20 editions
      from the 30s and 40s and also a blue dinner-sized plate from the Aloha
      series, Vernon kilns - I am having to down-size and Blanding has to
      go............as much as I love him..

      Please let me know......and is it better to go through all of you, or go
      through Ebay??

      Thanks for the info.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2001
        Hi,

        Yes, that's the purpose of being in a group. The correspondence is
        centralized so everyone can read and share. We have about 80
        members, so there's a good chance that someone will be interested in
        your books (any rare ones?) and the plate (which pattern?)

        If you'd like to provide a list of what you have, that will give
        everyone a chance to consider. Then, private e-mails are in order to
        complete a sale.

        The group website at

        provides a members list, chat and, of course, the message board. You
        would certainly be welcome to upload photos to Files: Photos: Members
        to help illustrate what you have available.

        As for eBay, that's always an option, with a much wider audience. It
        will also give you an idea of how much DB's books and VK dishes bring
        at auction. Most of the people in this group also hang out at
        eBay . . . a lot!

        Thanks for checking in!

        ~~Cadia
      • windesong@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2001
          Thanks for the info...but since I've never been in a group - I was very
          un-informed...so now I know....thanks.