Re: [aloha-donblanding] Hand-written or a copy?

  • karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2001
      Woo Hoo! Keith's got a closetful of those, huh, Keith?

      Hey, I wanna know how Don B. could write it on his head?

      I have enough trouble rubbing my stomach and patting my head at the same
      time...don't think I could scribe anything as well.
      Ha ha!

      Karen C
    • Gerald Argetsinger
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2001
        It is a printed advetisement. I have one exactly like it.

        Jerry